I PHONE 5 YEAR OLD "HAPPY BIRTHDAY I PHONE"


I Phone the word itself a stylish catchy word.Its name only not catchy its price also catch more money from customers and own the  luxury  product and  feel luxury to own i have I phone in my pocket.So we just recall the past before i phone we are all very familiar with old handset:      

                                                   "NOKIA",
                                                   "MOTOROLA"
                                                   "BLACKBERRY"
 ETC.These are all the popular flagship companies roll around this world with popular powerful handset with old ideas.Most of the peoples  who accepted and support  their vote to old handset companies.But its only applicable to old generation peoples.Because we are all know about youngsters always prefer new things and something different from others so many young peoples waiting for the new generation phone.At the moment I PHONE came to market with powerful product "I PHONE.The world thirst  fulfills  the I products.

WHY PEOPLES PREFER I PHONE:
          Top firms  like Nokia,Rim etc used by many countries.But their  handset are physically interfaced button.So many peoples are dont like physical button.But I Phone are entirely powerful touch screen handset.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO I PHONE":

                 Its not NEW I PHONE 5 BIRTH DAY.Apple officially launched the FIRST I PHONE @ JUNE 29.Apple changed the  SMART PHONE industry because every thing  come up with innovative,new technology and added  more features.Before 5 Years I PHONE not there but during the short time apple GRAB "MARKET".Apple's main competitors are SOFTWARE GIANT  "MICROSOFT ","SAMSUNG", NOKIA" ETC .

COMPANY GROWTH:

Company growth not like a normal growth every thing like MOUNTAIN PEEK,Because tremendous growth in past 5 years .Each year company generated @ 100 BILLION DOLLARS .But many companies lost their smart phone "FLAG SHIP"  Few of  them are BLACK BERRY,NOKIA,AND finally MICROSOFT Because the world largest  "SOFTWARE GIANT"also struggle to competitive with "APPLE" mainly due to I PHONE. Company sell their product are like "HOT SELLING CUP CAKES".

GETTING OPPORTUNITY:

                 Many people who got job from apple directly and  indirectly.Many hard ware company also sufferd from apple they are DELL,HP ETC.Today Apple silent in their "I PHONE 5".Main competitor SAMSUNG AND MICROSOFT launched their hardware based product especially like I PAD ,MICROSOFT LAUNCHED "SURFACE TABLET" .


CURRENT MARKET SITUATION:

               Samsung launched GALAXY S 3  .NOKIA launched  "LUMIA".So apple become proud only on I PHONE NOT I POD,I PAD.Five years ago I PHONE not born but today it know to all over the world."""""HAPPY BIRTH DAY I PHONE ".......................I PHONE 5 YEARS OLD"""""""""""""""""""""""""""



0 comments: