LG CEO QUAKE COMPANY ALREADY PROGRESSING THINNER DISPALY MASS PRODUCTION FOR NEXT GENERATION I PHONE


Apple's upcoming I PHONE already said that it will come up with THINNER DISPLAYS .The firm  not entirely production their I PHONE.Many of the parts are from various companies especially displays suppliers are LG,SHARP,CHINA DISPLAY already we known that one.In previous displays not much thinner its all separate layers  LCD+Touch sensor sheets.But this time firm announced their display as THINNER DISPLAY TERMED "CELL IN TECHNOLOGY"dual present in the display it mean sensor and LCD it makes the display more THINNER.Exactly display size wise 4 INCH-DIAGONAL AND RESOLUTION WISE 640*1136.According to LG CEO said that our firm progressing mass production of thinner displays that quaked the LG  already worked in thinner display for NEXT GENERATION I PHONE .So it clearly indicate that next generation I PHONE will come up with THINNER DISPLAYS

IMAGE VIA-UBREAKIFIX

0 comments: