SAMSUNG EVOLUITON FROM I PHONE ???

Already long patent  battle is going  between " SAMSUNG VS APPLE" many files are recorded and both firm are violated about the  "PATENT".But problem is apple filed case against "SAMSUNG" due to patent violation.Before I PHONE Samsung  models are look same but similar changes

BEFORE THE I PHONE

                                       (credit via-CNET)
Here see the model I 700,I730,I830 are same layout .After 2006 it looks like BLACKBERRY, they named as "BLACK JACK I 607"after the introduction of "I PHONE "

AFTER THE I PHONE:


Their phone layout is similar to  I PHONE  few of the models are GALAXY S I9000,VIBRANT, ETC most of the phone similar to I PHONE

ACCORDING TO TNW
            Apple’s request for stiff penalties toward Samsung for releasing inadmissible evidence to press outlets was denied by Koh. But she did say she might address the issue later with the legal team. Samsung is, of course, ticked that it can’t use its ‘Apple copied Sony’ defense to  invalidate Apple’s patents.

ACCORDING TO APPLE INSIDER
             Samsung's lead lawyer, John Quinn, on Tuesday released an email to the press containing demonstrative exhibits which included text of a deposition from former Apple designer Shin Nishibori regarding a "Sony-styled" iPhone. Apple countered that same day, promising a request for sanctions from the Court for what it called "egregious" misconduct.




0 comments: